Monday, August 11, 2008

The Whispering Tarot


I received a lovely new tarot deck this week - The Whispering Tarot by well known astrologer and tarot reader Liz Hazel. Liz is the author of "Tarot Decoded", a must have book in anyone's tarot library.

The cards themselves are very small but the artwork is still not too difficult to see (even for old eyes like mine!). The accompanying CD which holds colour images, card descriptions and interpretations is well done and I will be printing it out as well. The PDF format works well.

I will talk again about this deck after I have used it for a few readings. That is where the decks separate themselves into "readable" and "collectible". I think this deck will be both.
You can find this deck at Liz's site:

http://www.kozmic-kitchen.com/shop/index.html

No comments:

Search This Blog